More Randomness

More random Moments of AHA:

-singing "I love you" songs to my 2-year-old, and having him replace his name with "Mama" as he sings them back to me
-telling my oldest, "I love you past space" and hearing him respond "I love you even more"
-when my daughter wraps her arms around my neck and won't let go
-music in the park
-cool, breezy summer days enjoyed outside
-watching my kids throw finger paint all over the driveway... and themselves
-hearing my youngest say "I help too" when he sees me pulling weeds up, then having my older two join in, as well
-planning my back yard garden
-buying a compost tumbler (yes, I am inexplicably excited about this)
-completing a household project by myself, albeit a very small project
-reading quotes from Eckhart Tolle that seem to speak directly to me
-figuring out what I truly want/need out of life (ok, truthfully, I'm not even close to figuring this out completely, but I'm doing my best to make the most of the journey)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are off to a great start by recognizing those things which bring you joy. The next question to ask yourself is why these things bring you joy. Do they make you feel loved? Safe? Fulfilled? Competent? Hidden within this list is a goldmine to figuring out what you want from life. Keep looking at what you love and write down why it makes you feel the way it does. Eventually you will begin to see a pattern.
    Hugs, Catherine
    8 Women Dream

    ReplyDelete