Gratitude List, Part 4

Gratitude List, #61-80

  1. Thunderstorms, when I can stay inside and watch them.
  2. Rainbows.
  3. Falling leaves.
  4. The crisp, cool air of autumn.
  5. The gentle, warm sunshine of spring.
  6. Cozy winter days at home.
  7. Summer beach days.
  8. Having seasons where I live.
  9. Taking a walk in a warm, gentle rain.
  10. Watching flowers bloom.
  11. Having fresh-cut flowers on the table.
  12. Making someone happy by giving them flowers.
  13. Making someone happy by calling them on the phone.
  14. Friends who call me out of the blue to chat.
  15. Pictures and drawings given to me from my kids.
  16. Handmade cards and gifts.
  17. Giving handmade cards and gifts to others.
  18. Receiving sincere appreciation from others.
  19. The ability to think for myself and make my own decisions.
  20. The freedom to think for myself and make my own decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment