AHA of a 4-Year-Old

I had my 9-year-old son answer a few questions a couple of nights ago, and now it's my 4-year-old daughter's turn.


Me: What things make you happy?

Daughter: Being with my family, playing outside very nicely, and I like playing with my brother. I like watching TV, that makes me happy a little, too. Watching TV with the dogs. Playing with all of my family.

Me: What things are you thankful for?

Daughter: My horsey. That's my first best toy. The Dora dog is my second one.

Me: What are some other things you are glad you have?

Daughter: Coloring books, when someone's using it and when they're done they give it to me. Reading books all by myself. And playing all by myself.

Me: Is there anything else that makes you happy?

Daughter: Having a sleepover with some of our friends.

Me: Thank you for answering my questions.

Daughter: You're welcome. That's a lot of words for me!


Moral of the story: AHA = simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment