Short and Sweet

Short and sweet tonight. I need to get to bed and, more importantly, get to sleep so I can head out to camp bright and early tomorrow morning.

I think when I started this, I was more or less "talking" to myself. I know now that I have an audience, and regardless of how big or small that audience is, I appreciate knowing that someone is reading my posts and taking them to heart. I've said before that this is a therapeutic practice for me, and I have come to learn quite a lot about myself in the past few months. This makes me no better or smarter than any other average Joe, but I do believe that when we can share our experiences with others, everyone can benefit. It's like I'm validating the thoughts I have or the lessons I've learned. And when I validate them aloud to someone else, I'm better able to put them into practice. When I put them into practice, they become easier to do and I enjoy sharing my experiences with others. And so the cycle begins again. Again, I don't think this sets me ahead of anyone else, because at the same time that I'm sharing my experiences with others, someone else is sharing their experiences with me. So we all validate one another's lessons. Pretty cool, I think.

Ok, back to short and sweet. My AHA is knowing that there are people who read this and appreciate it. I'm glad to share with you, and I'm happy to know that you care enough to read what I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment